The Down Cruiser Parka in Burnt Olive must have been what Filson had in mind when they wrote, "Might as well have the best...". A superlative jacket!
This water-repellent, goose down parka provides reliable warmth even in punishing conditions. The adjustable-fit waist and knit interior cuffs keep body heat in, while Shelter Cloth overlays provide extra protection from rain and snow. The attached hood is lined with wool for warmth, and has an adjustable visor to keep rain out of your eyes. The snap-closure front and pockets are easy to operate even while wearing gloves. Goose down traps small pockets of air, which buffer against changes in temperature, making it one of the most reliable insulating materials in the world.
- Two-way solid brass zipper with storm flap closure
- 4 flap pockets, 2 patch pockets, 1 slotted patch pocket, 2 handwarmer pockets, 1 interior zipper pocket
- Snap-adjustable outer cuffs; fitted inner cuffs
- Lightweight shell is water resistant; goose down insulation is warm without being bulky
- Made with 100% European goose down processed in the USA
- Nylon lining allows easy on/off over layers
- Snap-adjustable waist for custom fit
- Shelter Cloth overlays on shoulders and forearms for rain and abrasion resistance
- Attached wool-lined hood has tab-adjustable visor to keep rain out of eyes
Wipe or brush clean
Made in USA with imported material
For continental US orders we offer complimentary shipping both ways for purchases and returns. Your order will arrive with a prepaid Fed Ex Easy Return label in the box.
In the event you need to return an item simply affix the label to the original box, or new one, and take it to a Fed Ex Ship Center for return to us.
Upon receiving the returned item we will credit your method of payment, issue store credit or exchange the item as you indicate.
International orders will be given a shipping quotes prior to shipment.