This insulated jac-shirt is an ideal overshirt in cooler weather. Made with soft flannel and insulated with 9.5-oz. poly/wool Sherpa lining in the body, it protects from wind and dropping temperatures. The front closure and cuffs secure with snaps for ease of operation while wearing gloves. It's built for layering, with poly lining in the sleeves for easy on and off. The structured collar provides a comfortable fit and further protection from wind on the back of your neck.
- Snap-front closure is easy to operate while wearing gloves
- 2 flap pockets, 2 handwarmer pockets
- Snap-adjustable cuffs
- Snap-front closure and cuffs are easy to operate while wearing gloves
- Body is lined with poly/wool Sherpa for protection from wind and cold
- Sleeves have synthetic lining for easy on and off over layers
Field; Workwear; Everyday
XS, S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL
Made in USA with imported material
10656 - Otter/black
Standard shipping on orders under $75 is $7.29 to anywhere in the US. For continental US orders over $75 we offer free shipping both ways for purchases and returns. Your order will arrive with a prepaid Fed Ex Easy Return label in the box.
In the event you need to return an item simply affix the label to the original box, or new one, and take it to a Fed Ex Ship Center for return to us.
Upon receiving the returned item we will credit your method of payment, issue store credit or exchange the item as you indicate.
International orders will be given a shipping quotes prior to shipment.